|Job title:||Building Surveyor|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$55 - $65 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Start immediately on a 6 month contract
- Broaden your project exposure
- Exceptional mentoring and coaching program
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Located in Northern Sydney, this Local Council is seeking to take on board a highly experienced Building Surveyor, who is a motivated and driven individual to join their collaborative team. By joining this team, you will be sure to strengthen your project portfolio as well as be apart of an outstanding culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Building Surveyor, you will be processing and assessing a broad range development and construction applications, as well as approvals. In relation to that, your role will also include providing informative advice to the community and ensuring all stakeholder engagement is professional and compliant.
- Investigating building work
- Residential and Commercial certification
- Building Inspections and safety checks
- Assessing Construction and compliance certificates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- TAFE Certification or Bachelor of Surveying
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Minimum A2 or A3 accreditation
- Solid computer and communication skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
You will be joining a highly focused and driven team, with a positive and friendly culture. Being a part of this Local Council, will allow you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible start and finish times.
- Walking distance to public transport from office
- Motivating and supportive management team
- Opportunity to grow and develop within your role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email