|Job title:||Change Lead|
|Salary||$110k - $130k + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Further your career through leading projects
- Grow and develop with expectational mentoring and coaching program
- Enjoy a competitive salary package
Located in Greater Western Sydney, this Local Council is looking for a skilled Change Lead to join their vibrant and collaborative team. Joining this team, you will be working along side industry leading professionals that are experts within their filed of expertise.
As a Change Lead, you will be responsible for assisting the creation and roll out of an Enterprise wide Project Change Management Framework. Your role will include supporting the development, roll out and management of the project change methodologies, capability and processes through out the organisation. In addition you will be building solid stakeholder engagement across the Council.
- Conducting training sessions and workshops
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Execution of complex projects
- Understanding of PMO Framework and project lifecycle
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Change Management or related area
- Experienced background in Change Management Framework
- Strong understanding of the role
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Be a part of a collaborative team, who value successful outcomes and have an excellent work ethic. This Local Council is one that will encourage their employees to progress within their career and focus on continuous development.
- Enjoy career growth and development
- Positive team culture and office environment
- Healthy work life balance offered through a working from home arrangement
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.