Civil 12D Designer
|Job title:||Civil 12D Designer|
|Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Tim Signo|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established multi-disciplined engineering consultancy based in Sydney that are experts across infrastructure, utilities and storm water projects nationally. Positioned well for 2022, with confirmed and steady project pipeline due to their collaborative approach and successful delivery with their clients. They remain at the forefront of innovation, by way of the latest technologies.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Designer, you will join a team of engineers and designers and will be experienced and capable to utilise Civil3D or 12D to design and draft your projects autonomously. Your scope of work will include storm water, infrastructure, utilities, subdivisions, and bulk earthworks.
- Design & draft your projects using 12D software
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications
- Attend project meetings when necessary
- Contribute to multiple projects - infrastructure, Utilities, subdivisions and bulk earthworks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient with 12D software is essential
- Civil 3D would be advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are provided with ongoing training and development and with autonomy and trust to complete their work. Highly collaborative and is often described by its employees as a friendly, warm and enjoyable office to be part of.
- Position is open to Full-time and Part-time
- Internal wellness and benefits program
- Collaborative working environment
- Close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.