Civil 12D Designer / Drafter
|Job title:||Civil 12D Designer / Drafter|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$80,000 + (Depending on experience)|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Tier-2 consultancy with a national presence in the Civil & Structural Engineering markets. Established for over 40 years, this company has maintained strong business relationships with high profile clients and is responsible for the delivery of multiple iconic projects across Australia.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced 12D Designer / Drafter, your scope of work will include roads, rail, drainage, site grading, stormwater management for building and land development/subdivision projects. You will be working alongside a team of experienced Civil Engineers and Drafters, working on projects from start to finish. This is an ASAP start, with both permanent and contract positions available.
- Design using Civil 12D and other Civil related software
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications
- Attend project meetings when necessary
- Contribute to multiple projects - land development, stormwater drainage, roads, site grading, subdivisions, buildings etc
- Proficient with 12D software is essential
- Minimum 3 years designing experience
- A related tertiary qualifications will be advantageous but not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are given hands-on experience to design and deliver an array of projects autonomously. You will be trusted, respected and appreciated for the work that you do. Flexible working hours are offered company-wide, and training & development initiatives are also facilitated to continuing moving forward and up in your career.
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Ongoing training and development initiatives to ensure your skills remain fresh and up to date
- Award-winning engineering consultancy recognised for their excellence
- Flexible start and finish times
- Located close to public transport for convenient travel
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.