Civil Design Drafter
|Job title:||Civil Design Drafter|
|Salary||$75,000-$90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Fantastic Supportive Environment, Work-life Balance
- Grow your career through regular training and mentoring
- Strengthen your portfolio working with reputable clients
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well-established multi-disciplined engineering consultancy based in Sydney that are experts across a variety of projects including but not limited to infrastructure, utilities, storm water, roads, and transport projects nationally. Positioned well for the second half of 2022, with confirmed and steady project pipeline due to their collaborative approach and successful delivery with their clients. They remain at the forefront of innovation, by way of the latest technologies.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Designer, you will join a team of engineers and designers and will be experienced and capable to utilise Civil3D or 12D to design and draft your projects autonomously. Your scope of work will include storm water, infrastructure, utilities, subdivisions, and bulk earthworks.
- Design & draft your projects using 12D software
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications
- Attend project meetings when necessary
- Contribute to multiple projects - infrastructure, Utilities, subdivisions and bulk earthworks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient with 12D and Civil 3D
- Experience on a variety of projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are provided with ongoing training and development and with autonomy and trust to complete their work. A Highly collaborative environment that is often described by its employees as a friendly, warm, and enjoyable office to be part of. With a focus and care for development of staff, this consultancy will help grow your knowledge base, and career.
- Close knit, Supportive and Collaborative Environment
- Internal wellness and benefits program
- Close to public transport
- Strong Development focus to help grow your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Marcus Cazilieris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.