Civil Design Engineer - Roads
|Job title:||Civil Design Engineer - Roads|
|Salary||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with experience with Civil3D or Civil Site Design
- Initial 9 month contract with the possibility of further extension
- Dynamic yet stable pipeline of projects ensuring employment stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Due to an increase in the project workload within this Council's Engineering team, an opportunity has opened for a Civil Design Engineer. You will work in a dynamic team, working alongside 5 other engineers. This Council is located in the Hunter Region.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Civil Design Engineer, you will assist and drive the success of various roads and stormwater drainage design projects. You will be responsible for preparing engineering designs and completing other related preconstruction tasks required to deliver Council's capital works projects.
- Assist with concept design
- Manage the detailed design process
- Costing, calculations and estimations
- Site visits and investigations
- Client liaising and management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil/Structural design or Surveying as well as minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proficiency using design software including AUTOCAD, CIVIL 3D and Civil Site Design is preferable
- Ability to provide timely, accurate and detailed designs documentation and works as executed drawings on for projects to current industry best practice
- Current C class drivers licence
Within this team of 5, you will play a key role throughout the whole design process, regardless where your strengths are at. This is due to the team being dynamic and flexible where everyone is able to complement each others strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Locally based projects, meaning minimal travel will be required
- Potential to extend your contract based on performance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.