|Job title:||Civil Drafter|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$65,000 - $85,000+|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a well-respected and highly regarded Tier-2 engineering consultancy with offices across Australia. They work across multiple engineering disciplines and offer career stability and progression for those that dedicate themselves to their work.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Drafter, you will coordinate the drafting of various urban developments and municipal infrastructure projects, including stormwater, earthworks, pavements and road design across Sydney. You will work closely with a team of drafters and civil engineers, utilising your expertise to deliver your projects on time and to a high quality.
- Complete the drafting of multiple urban developments and municipal infrastructure projects
- Liaise with the engineering and drafting team for project specifications
- Manage your own projects using AutoCAD, Civil 3D or 12D
- Coordinate with external stakeholders including Councils and Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong drafting experience for stormwater, earthworks and road projects
- Minimum 2 years civil drafting experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Civil 3D or 12D software essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
A modern and enjoyable working environment is on offer. Joining this consultancy will provide you with the opportunity to expand your design and drafting capabilities in a professional and supportive team environment. Your loyalty and dedication will be recognised and appreciated at the company, giving you the opportunity to advance in your career. With an outstanding reputation throughout the industry, this company is one that is highly regarded as an employee of choice.
- Be supported to deliver your projects and excel in your career
- Work alongside highly skilled engineers and drafters to further enhance your skills
- Located close to public transport
- Regular team bonding and social events to improve your work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email