|Job title:||Civil Drafter|
|Salary||$40 - $50 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a multidisciplinary civil engineering consultancy that pride themselves on providing and delivering innovative engineering services and solutions. They operate through a management structure that embodies a diverse, inclusive, and flexible workforce for all their employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position will require you to deliver a diverse range of projects form Residential high-rises, subdivisions, infrastructure, storm water drainage to road designs. This appointment requires a candidate with AutoCAD experience.
- Utilize AutoCAD, Civil 3D &12D to produce drawings
- Provide drafting assistance where required
- Report to Senior Engineers within the business.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years Local experience
- Certificate in drafting or equivalent
- Exposure to CAD, Civil 3D & 12D software favourable
- High attention to design details
- Knowledge of Australian drafting standards
Our client embodies the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects. Talented individuals look to join our client because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects.
- Immediate start
- North Sydney location, close to public transport
- Strong opportunity for permanent employment based on great performance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse projects covering many sectors
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timi Oladeinde on (02) 9231 4999 or Toladeinde@ivorygroup.com.au for a confidential discussion.