|Job title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary||$70,000 - $95,000 +|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is your opportunity as a Civil Engineer to join a growing consultancy and drive the growth and success of the civil engineering department. As a multidisciplinary firm that focuses on building strong business relationships, this consultancy has an outstanding reputation throughout the market for their design and project management capabilities of diverse civil projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for undertaking the design of stormwater, flooding and basic civil work for residential, sub-division and industrial projects. You will also provide technical advice to key stakeholders and interpret and resolve issues that may arise within projects.
- Manage diverse projects, ranging from stormwater, flooding, industrial and sub-division
- Design using DRAINS, MUSIC and AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Liaise with local councils, clients and project managers
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
- Assist with tender submissions
- Degree qualifications in Civil Engineering (or related)
- Minimum 1.5 years domestic Civil Design Engineering experience
- Strong technical skills and a solutions-driven mentality
- Proficiency with one or more of the following - DRAINS, MUSIC, Civil3D/AutoCAD
This successful consultancy has a great management structure, where you will be provided with the opportunity to work closely with well-known Seniors and Principal Engineers. You will work as part of a young and vibrant team who place emphasis on collaboration and team ethic.
- Lucrative salary
- Excellent career development plan in place for employees
- Achieve goals in a highly motivated and supportive team environment
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.