|Job title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary||$85,000-$100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Fantastic Supportive Environment, Work-life Balance
- Grow your career through regular training and mentoring
- Strengthen your portfolio working with reputable clients
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company has an established name and brand operating in the market for more than 30 years within the Engineering sectors of Civil, Structural, Remedial and building services on a national scale. With a strong management team, and employee centric approach this firm remains at the forefront of engineering innovation, reputation, and employee satisfaction.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, this is an opportunity to join a growing team of experienced Civil Engineers and Drafters. The role requires an individual that is experienced primarily across stormwater and wastewater design, as this role would ideally suit an engineer seeking to advance into a senior role in the near future.
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Concept design
- Stormwater and Wastewater design projects using Music, Drains and AutoCAD
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering degree
- Proficient with Music, Drains and AutoCAD
- Portfolio showcasing stormwater drainage/Wastewater projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy offers a flat-structured environment, with a high level of staff morale maintained through a stress-free, healthy, and pleasant work atmosphere. This office prides themselves on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop, ensuring a stable and consistent environment.
- Growing Civil engineering team
- Established brand and name within the Australian engineering sector
- On-going training and development initiative allowing for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Marcus Cazilieris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion