|Job title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary||$105,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Grow your career through regular training and mentoring
- Friendly environment, with manageable expectations
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy is seeking to grow their team with a Civil Engineer to join the team. This business has been operating for over 22 years, and operating out of multiple offices across NSW, predominately works across Healthcare, Education and Aged Care projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, this is an opportunity to join a growing team of experienced Civil Engineers. The role requires an individual that is experienced primarily across Healthcare, Education and Aged Care or similar projects to be able to manage the project in line with deadlines.
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Assist with tender submissions
- Design projects using Music, DRAINS, Civil 3D, and 12D
- Ability to assist in building the Civil Engineering team
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering degree
- Proficient with Music, DRAINS, Civil 3D, and 12D
- 3+ Years of Local experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy offers a politics free environment, with a high level of staff morale maintained through a stress-free, healthy, and pleasant work atmosphere. This office prides themselves on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop, ensuring a stable and consistent environment. This consultancy offers flexible working arrangements to maximise staff work life balance, while also having a close knit, supportive environment with optional Friday afternoon drinks.
- Growing Civil engineering team
- Established brand and name within the Australian engineering sector
- On-going training and development initiative allowing for career progression
- Close-knit Supportive Environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Marcus Cazilieris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion