|Job title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary||$85,000-$100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Fantastic Supportive Environment, Work-life Balance
- Grow your career through regular training and mentoring
- Strengthen your portfolio working with reputable clients
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This successful and well organised engineering group have seen great success over their recent history and are looking to grow their Sydney branch. With a strong team of over 100 staff this business is extremely well led and the envy of many winning more than their share of urban development and commercial work. With some exciting growth plans in place, this business will provide a great future.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, this is an opportunity to join a growing team of experienced Civil Engineers and Drafters. The role requires an individual that is experienced primarily across subdivisions and land development projects.
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Concept design
- Assist with tender submissions
- Subdivisons and land development design projects using Hecras, Music, Drains and AutoCAD
- Mentor, train and assist graduates within the civil engineering team
- Liaise with local councils, clients, and other stakeholders
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering degree
- Proficient with 12D and Civil 3D
- Portfolio showcasing subdivision and land development projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy offers a flat-structured environment, with a high level of staff morale maintained through a stress-free, healthy, and pleasant work atmosphere. This office prides themselves on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop, ensuring a stable and consistent environment.
- Growing Civil engineering team
- Established brand and name within the Australian engineering sector
- On-going training and development initiative allowing for career progression
- Close-knit Supportive Environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Marcus Cazilieris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion