|Job title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary||$80,000 to $100,000 + Superannuation + Company Car|
|Contact name:||Tim Signo|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established name and brand for more than 10 years within the Engineering sectors of Facade, Geotechnical, Civil, and Structural engineering. Known for their high quality work, large scale project delivery and top tier clientele, this engineering consultancy remains an employer of choice for 2023 and beyond. Having achieved over 40% staffing increase in 2022, multiple opportunities remain open for the end of 2023, with continued growth planned for 2024.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Design Engineer, this is an opportunity to join a growing team of experienced Civil Engineers and Drafters. The role requires an individual that is experienced primarily across the areas of flood studies, subdivisions, stormwater drainage, and road design as this role would ideally suit an engineer seeking to advance into a more autonomous role and into the path of senior engineer in the near future. This role will report directly to the Civil Engineering Team Leader.
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Concept design
- Assist with tender submissions
- Stormwater and road design projects using Music, Drains or Hecras,
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering degree
- Proficient with Music, Drains OR Hecras
- Experience using Tuflow is advantageous
- Portfolio showcasing stormwater drainage/roads/subdivision projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy embodies a culture of collaboration and customer delivery. Morale is maintained through the collective efforts from management to ensure all staff remain on track with training/development initiatives and career progression.
- Growing Civil engineering team
- Working from home options available
- Above market salary on offer
- Use of company car when required
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.