|Job title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary||$70,000 to $80,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Allen Ho|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Since their inception, our client has built on their reputation and as a result, has been recognised in the industry as an established and well-respected Civil Engineering Consultancy. They place a priority on development and continuous investment into their employees. With their people first mindset they have created a company built on wellbeing, trust, and quality solutions.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Engineer, you will be involved in working on a diverse range of projects providing your expertise and insight to accomplish project delivery within a timely manner. This is achieved through having responsibilities within flood studies, subdivisions, stormwater drainage, and road design. In conjunction with this you will also collaborate with teams across all relevant disciplines and interacting with key stakeholders throughout the process.
- Civil Engineering from concept design to delivery
- Manage projects to ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Design stormwater and road projects using Music, Drains and Hecras software
- Ensure compliance and attend site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proven experience as a Civil Engineer
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Proficient with Music, Drains and Hecras
- Portfolio showcasing stormwater drainage/roads/subdivision/earthworks projects
With a flat organisation structure, you will be joining a company that promotes a positive and successful environment where its engineers are encouraged to take initiative and collaborate with their team. With a team of specialist Civil Engineers and tailored development plans, you will be sure to develop your professional career and achieve personal goals.
- Family-friendly work environment with a strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Training and development plan to fast track your career
- Great location – close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Allen Ho on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.