Civil Leading Hand
|Job title:||Civil Leading Hand|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$30-$35 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Leading Hand to work for an established Civil Contractor. Monitor numerous projects throughout Sydney region
- Join a nationally recognised company
- Competitive salary, above market value
- Strong opportunity for career progression
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is seeking an experience Leading Hand to join their rapidly growing team, as a result of numerous upcoming projects. Their strong presence in the market has allowed them to win Bulk Earthworks, RMS Roadworks and Subdivision projects, valued up to $25m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your future role will require you to report to the Foreman/Supervisor, whilst being confident in quoting jobs and monitoring project progression. This opportunity will provide you with the necessary foundations to become a future Foreman.
- Work alongside the Foreman to manage subcontractors
- Assist in ensuring HSEQ obligations are met at all times
- Monitor projects to ensure the delivery is within timeframes
- Organise necessary equipment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- Proven experience in RMS Roadworks, Bulk Earthworks and Subdivision
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
This Civil Contractor is employee focused, with the vision that employee satisfaction is what leads to great services and success. Your new team is known for their collaboration and support in ensuring staff morale is kept at a high standard.
- Outstanding team culture
- Numerous future projects ensuring job stability
- Work alongside recognisable leaders
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email