|Job title:||Civil Supervisor|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$130,000 - $150,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Supervise and deliver high end RMS Roadwork and Subdivision projects valued up to $20m with this industry leading Civil Contractor.
- Coordinate an experienced and hardworking team
- Boost your portfolio by supervising high end projects
- Above market salary package on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly respected Civil Contractor is nationally recognised for their professional and quality services. This reputation has allowed them to win some of the most difficult projects in RMS Roadworks and Subdivisions, valued up to $50m. As a result of their growing opportunities, they are in need of a Foreman/Supervisor to join their team, with specific RMS Roadwork or Subdivision experience.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In your new role, you will ensure that programs, timelines and project productivity is prioritised. You will work alongside the senior management team, having the confidence for subcontractors to report to you, as well present the finished project on time and in budget.
- Lead and manage a team
- Ensure HSEQ obligations are met at all times
- Communicate construction drawings to on site subcontractors
- Ensure production targets are met
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate in Civil Construction will be highly advantageous
- Proven experience in RMS Roadworks or Subdivision projects
- Strong ability to interpret drawings
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
Your new team is passionate about not only the quality of their services, but the career development of their workers. This company is employee focused, ensuring that each individual grows and develops their skills within their area of expertise. Consequently, your future successors will not go unnoticed.
- High number of future projects assuring job stability
- Personal and professional career development
- Staff morale is continuously kept at a high standard
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to email@example.com