Client Side Project Manager
|Job title:||Client Side Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$110,000-$130,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Be part of a highly motivated and ambitious team culture
- Flexible working arrangements offering work life balance
- Full time permanent position, offering stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a reputable, boutique Project Management Consultancy that specialises in a wide range of Education, Commercial and retail projects. They value their employee's contributions and reward them with incentives and are encouraging of individuals career progression.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a PM you will be responsible for managing the project from the design stage through to handover. You’ll need to build relationships and collaborate with customers, suppliers, and subcontractors. Projects that you’ll be working on include a variety of new built and refurb Education, Commercial and Retail Projects. You'll be managing various different projects which will give lots of exposure.
- Manage Contracts administration
- Coordinate project delivery
- Manage project budgeting
- Collaborate with architects, contractors, engineers, financiers, etc.
- Responsible for tender reviewing
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Project Management (or equivalent )
- Previous experience with Education, Commercial, Retail, etc Projects
- Minimum 3yrs Client Side Project Management experience
- Ability to deliver projects and manage stakeholders autonomously
- Strong client management skills
A company that promotes a healthy, productive, and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance. The team is full of highly skilled and motivated individuals who thrive under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude. You will work beside a team of professionals who pride themselves on their strong work ethic and dedication.
- Amazing company culture- work life balance encouraged
- Flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.