Client Side Project Manager
|Job title:||Client Side Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$110,000-$130,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Be part of a highly motivated and ambitious team culture
- North Sydney location- walking distance from station
- Full time permanent position, offering stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a reputable Project Management Consultancy that specialises in a wide range of Commercial, Residential, Health & Aged Care, and Retail projects. They value their employee's contributions and reward them with incentives and are encouraging of individuals career progression.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a PM you will be responsible for managing the project from the design stage through to handover. You’ll need to build relationships and collaborate with customers, suppliers, and subcontractors. Projects that you’ll be working on include a variety of High-end residential, Multi-residential, Commercial, Health & Aged care, Retail, etc.
- Manage procurement
- Coordinate project delivery
- Manage project budgeting
- Collaborate with architects, contractors, engineers, financiers, etc.
- Responsible for tender reviewing
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Project Management (or equivalent )
- Previous experience with Residential, Commercial, Retail projects it favorable
- Minimum 4yrs Client Side Project Management experience
- Ability to deliver projects and manage stakeholders autonomously
- Strong client management skills
A company that promotes a healthy, productive, and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance. The team is full of highly skilled and motivated individuals who thrive under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude. You will work beside a team of professionals who pride themselves on their strong work ethic and dedication.
- On going training and development program
- Amazing company culture- work life balance encouraged
- Be part of an industry recognised firm
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email