Client Side Project Manager
|Job title:||Client Side Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$110,000-$125,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Be part of a highly motivated and ambitious team culture
- Industry recognised top tier Consultancy Firm
- Full time permanent position with flexibility
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join an internationally recognised top tier Client-Side Project Management consultancy that specialises in a wide range of Commercial, Health and Education projects. They have a wide range of incentives to ensure that their employees are well rewarded for their efforts.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Client-Side Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the project from start to finish. You will be coordinating projects from the project planning and design stage right through to the project closing and handover stage. Projects that you’ll be working on include a variety of high value Commercial, Health, and Education projects.
- Manage the client and relevant stakeholders
- Respond to RFIs
- Manage project budget
- Create an environment for success that allows the client the best chance of succeeding
- Manage project feasibility and delivery
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Project Management (or equivalent)
- Previous experience with Commercial, Health & Education projects
- Ability to deliver projects and manage stakeholders autonomously
- Strong client management skills
- High proficiency in Excel and Aconex
A company that promotes a healthy, productive, and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance. They want their team to thrive both in work and life. The team is full of highly skilled and motivated individuals who thrive under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude. You will work beside a team of professionals who pride themselves on their strong work ethic and dedication.
- Within walking distance of public transport
- Amazing company culture- work life balance encouraged
- Be part of an internationally recognised, top tier firm
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email