Client Side Project Manager
|Job title:||Client Side Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$120,000-$135,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Full time permanent position offering stability
- Premium CBD location for all transport
- Extremely talented and innovative team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a Client-Side Project Management consultancy that specialises in Education, Aged Care and Workplace projects. Majority of their work comprises of fit out Projects from the design and feasibility stage through to the handover stage. They have a project portfolio that is worth more then $1 Billion.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Client-Side Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the project from start to finish. You will be coordinating projects from the project planning and design stage right through to the project closing and handover stage. Projects that you’ll be working on include a variety of high value Education, Aged care, and Workplace fit out projects. You will also be involved with marketing and business development initiatives.
- Manage the client and relevant stakeholders
- Respond to RFIs
- Manage project timelines, risks and reporting
- Coordinate project meetings with clients and consultants
- Review project plans and specifications, scheduling, costs saving measures, discrepancies, potential construction problems, etc.
- Manage project feasibility and delivery
- Engage with marketing and business development initiatives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Project Management (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3yrs experience as a Client Side Project Manager
- Previous experience with Education, Aged Care and/or Workplace projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Australian Residency
- Strong Client Side Project Management skills
The team is full of highly skilled and motivated individuals who thrive under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude. You will work beside a team of professionals who pride themselves on their strong work ethic and dedication. The company really invests in their people so they can watch them grow, not on professionally but personally.
- Within walking distance of public transport
- Career progression
- Positive and collaborative team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.