Clinical Services Manager
|Job title:||Clinical Services Manager|
|Location:||Brunswick, Moreland, Victoria|
|Salary||$55- $65 p/h (dependent on experience) + Super|
|Contact name:||Hasi Weeramanthrie|
- Relocation opportunity to Sydney
- Salary packaging benefits dependent of experience
- Realistic career progression with ongoing training
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
As one of the most reputable Private Hospitals in Sydney, they have a strong commitment to provide the highest level of clinical care for their patients. Their multidisciplinary Rehabilitation facility provide Inpatient and Day Only Services. The company offers a range of mentorship programs to help improve staff performance.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a highly desirable role for future Clinical Service Managers to work within the busy Sub-acute Surgical Unit. You will be managing Rehab & Surgical Unit for Day procedure patients and delivering the highest quality rehabilitation care for all inpatients. You will display a strong clinical leadership and patient centric management.
- Coordinate the Nurses delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Grow patient referrals and maximise occupancy
- Provide rehabilitation care for patients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in any Surgical or Rehab unit specialty
Employees enjoy working in this team as the environment is very social, supportive and collaborative. The management team value all team members and strongly believe in providing a flexible working environment and ongoing career progression opportunities.
- Career progression opportunities with ongoing mentorship
- Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive salary package dependent on experience
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hasi Weeramanthrie on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email