|Job title:||Commercial Foreman|
|Location:||Acton, Australian Capital Territory|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$130k - $150k INC|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Canberra construction company with a strong presence in the Canberra market working on all sectors in construction giving them diversity within their project pipeline. This company believes in teamwork and internal development with strong pathways to help develop you into a more rounded individual.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a Foreman that has experience in either commercial or multi-residential projects, this company has projects for both government and private clients. This role is for a candidate who is looking for personal development and growth and working with people who want to feel valued and part of a larger team. there are several projects currently underway both within the Multi res and Fitout sectors. depending on experienced and fit.
- Manage & organize sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualified
- Min 3+ years Foreman experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects
- Experience in bespoke residential construction
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Strong Canberra network of subcontractors
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
This company believes in development and growth. This is not a company to join with the intention to stay stagnant at a certain level. This company promotes from within and wants everyone to move forward within their career. A small intimate team that needs to have collaborative skills and support the wider business.
- Attractive salary package
- Variety of projects to work on across all sectors of construction
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email