Community Occupational Therapist
|Job title:||Community Occupational Therapist|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Occupational Therapists Healthcare|
|Salary||$70,000 - $90,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Full time or Part time roles available
- Highly flexible allowing you to achieve work life balance
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist to begin immediately within their ever-growing team. They have a strong track record of success, which has allowed them to solidify a strong presence in the Health Care market. Their prolonged growth derives from their focus on providing ongoing support and development to their team to ensure they are set up for long term success!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Community Occupational Therapist, you will be providing client centred, high quality care by assessing and treating clients within their homes or within a Residential Aged Care facility. You will be working in a dynamic role where you can learn new skills by collaborating with an array of Allied Health Professionals in different environments which will help you in increasing your versatility as a clinician.
- Mobility and transfer assessment
- Manual handing and falls prevention
- Equipment prescription and home modifications
- Mental Health (ADL retraining and Rehabilitation)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- 12 months minimum experience desired but not essential
- AHPRA registration (no limitations)
- Valid National Police Check
You will be joining a team where the culture is centred around success, career progression and collaboration. The team of skilled practitioners are always willing to share their knowledge and experience, allowing you to constantly learn and improve your own skills. Additionally, team building activities and outings are regularly scheduled for you to enjoy!
- Multiple discounts offered through their Employee Rewards and Benefits program
- Strong potential for career progression
- Ongoing training and development offered
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email