|Job title:||Community Physiotherapist|
|Location:||Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Establish a long term career with this nationally recognised organisation
- Ongoing support and development
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Allied Health Provider is recognized as an industry leader. Through the ongoing success over the years, it has given them the opportunity to grow their business by expanding into the community space. They take pride in investing in their employees to not only set them up for long term success but also to ensure high quality care is provided to their patients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be utilizing a patient centric approach to drive results and provide high quality Physiotherapy services within the community. On a day-to-day basis, you could be responsible for mobility assessments, balance assessment and therapy, falls prevention initiatives, pain management, exercise prescription and much more. By focusing on using an evidence-based practice, you will be making a real difference in the community.
- Joint replacement and neurological rehabilitation
- Exercise prescription
- Mobility assessments
- Falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Valid National Police Check
By joining this company, you will be part of a culture that emphasizes training, development, career progression and long-term success. These have been instilled within the company which have attributed to their success and growth. A collaborative approach is used when providing their employees with training opportunities, allowing you to grow and learn from other professional practitioners.
- Continued Professional Development
- Grow within the company and progress within your career
- Work with a high-profile Allied Health Provider that will stand out on your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email