Concrete Leading Hand
|Job title:||Concrete Leading Hand|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$35 - $45/hr + Super + Car|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Join one of Canberra's most reputable Concrete Contractors as a Leading Hand. Deliver large scale projects and gain excellent project exposure.
- Experience in Formwork and Concreting is essential
- Family owned Civil Contractor
- Excellent project pipeline with long employment stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Concreting Contractor is highly reputable for their outstanding services delivering structural concrete projects throughout the Canberra, allowing them to drastically grow over the pasty few years. Their strong pipeline of work has allowed them to open up a new Concrete Leading Hand role to join their young and ambitious team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Concreter with competency in Formwork and Concrete Finishing. You will be given the opportunity to complete high end civil work including retaining walls, kurb and gutter and footpaths, as well as landscaping projects. You will also work closely with the Foreman to ensure saftey is met at all times and prompt delivery of the project.
- Work alongside the Foreman to manage subcontractors
- Assist in ensuring HSEQ obligations are met at all times
- Monitor projects to ensure the delivery is within timeframes
- Organise necessary equipment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- Proven experience in Formwork and Concrete Finishes
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
Your new team is passionate about not only the quality of their services, but the career development of their workers. This company is employee focused, ensuring that each individual grows and develops their skills within their area of speciality. Your future successors will not go unnoticed.
- Personal and professional career development
- Work alongside industry recognised leaders
- Enjoyable and flexible working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org