|Job title:||Concrete/Formwork Foreman|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$35 - $45/hr + Super + Car|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Exciting new Foreman role available with my client who is a leading Concreting Contractor within Sydney. Grow with a team that is rapidly expanding.
- Experience delivering Formwork and Steel Framing is essential
- Family owned Civil Contractor
- Excellent project pipeline with long employment stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Concreting Contractor is highly reputable for their outstanding services delivering structural concrete projects throughout the Sydney Region, allowing them to drastically grow over the pasty few years. Their strong pipeline of work has allowed them to open up a new Concrete Foreman role to join their young and ambitious team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Foreman with strong concreting background, with competency in Steel Fixing and Formwork. You will be running projects from start to finish, handling the on site QA's and OHS, managing subcontractors and ensuring prompt delivery of projects. You will have the confidence to drive the project forward, whilst managing multiple projects at the one given time.
- Interpreting site plans
- Lead a 4 -5 person project team
- Prestart/ Toolbox talk
- Ensure the site is safe at all times
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previously delivered end to end projects in a similar capacity
- The willingness to be hands on with Concreting, Formwork and Steel Fixing
- Strong ability to deliver projects within time and budget
- Natural 'can - do' attitude with the desire to progress
Your new team is passionate about not only the quality of their services, but the career development of their workers. This company is employee focused, ensuring that each individual grows and develops their skills within their area of expertise. Consequently, your future successors will not go unnoticed.
- Personal and professional career development
- Work alongside industry recognised leaders
- Enjoyable and flexible working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org