|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$30 - $35/hr + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Grow into a future leader as a Concreter working for one of Canberra's most recongised Concrete Contractors. Gain excellent project exposure.
- Experience in Concreting is essential
- Excellent project pipeline with long employment stability
- Competitive salary package on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable Concrete Contractor has grown rapidly over the last few years and are well known for their quality structual projects throughout Canberra. As a result of their success, they are in need of a Concreter to join their young and growing team
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Concreter with competency in Formwork and Concrete Finishing. You will be given the opportunity to complete high end civil work including retaining walls, kurb and gutter and footpaths, as well as landscaping projects. You will also work closely with the Foreman to ensure saftey is met at all times and prompt delivery of the project.
- Screed and finish
- Concrete pours
- Plan interpretation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- A good understanding of general concrete projects
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Reliable and punctual
Your new team is passionate about not only the quality of their services, but the career development of their workers. This company is employee focused, ensuring that each individual grows and develops their skills within their area of speciality. Your future successors will not go unnoticed.
- Personal and professional career development
- Work alongside industry recognised leaders
- Enjoyable and flexible working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com