|Job title:||Construction Engineer|
|Industry:||Engineering Civil Construction - Civil/Structural Engineering|
|Salary||$85 - $95 + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to extend
- Broaden your project exposure
- Exceptional mentoring and coaching program
This Local Council located in Southwest of Sydney, is seeking an experienced Construction Engineer to manage their upcoming multidisciplinary projects. This position is being offered on a full time permanent basis, ensuring the successful candidate longevity and security in employment. With the growth of their population, this Local Council is in the process of expanding and upgrading their infrastructure. This will give you the opportunity to increase your exposure of managing various projects and diversifying your project portfolio.
As a Construction Engineer, you will be supervising all areas of their upcoming construction projects, such as: roads, stormwater drainage, footpaths, kerb and gutter. The position will include: coordinating with internal and external stakeholders as well as the management of time, cost, and quality of these projects. Pervious Council experience and understanding of their systems and processes is preferred.
- Managing construction activities on and off site
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Budget management
- Quality assurance and quality control
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree of Construction management/ Civil Engineering
- Strong understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- Strong background in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, TechOne and AutoCAD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience in Project Management
This council is focused with: delivering successful outcomes, ensuring that their team enjoys a healthy work life balance with RDO's each month and flexible start and finish times. Join this tight-knit team who work together to meet set goals in a timely manner.
- Flexible start and finish times insuring a healthy work life balance
- Strong pipeline of various civil infrastructure projects
- supportive and energetic team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.