|Job title:||Construction Labourer|
|Salary||$35 - $40/hr + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Assist in the delivery of high-end commercial projects
- Generous salary package on offer
- Strong project pipeline, long term employment stability
About the company.
This company is award-winning commercial construction company. This firm specialises in commercial new build and fit out projects. With a very strong pipeline for secured work for 2022 and beyond, backed by its ability to deliver top shelf projects, and provide a great place for their employees to work.
About the Position.
As a Skilled Labourer you will work closely with the Site Supervisor and site team to ensure the day to day running of a project are met. You will work a Monday to Friday, with flexibility based on schedule. You will be given opportunity for growth and career progression.
- Place and compact filling of various materials
- Unload, carry and stack building materials and place tools and equipment in position
- Site Cleaning / Rubbish Removal
- Use of basic site tools
- Operating basic power tools
Skills & Experience.
- Proven construction experience
- Current Construction White Card is required
- Team player with astute problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation, communication, and time management skills
Employees boast about the interactive and very supportive team environment. With a strong focus on career development, this company invests in their employees by providing continual training and development. This company is founded on excellence, thus prides themselves on their excellent detail and customer satisfaction.
- Team-focused work environment
- Enjoy a 5-day work week, offering work/life balance
- Grow with an expanding company
How to Apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.