|Job title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary||$140K - $160K+ Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award winning builder is well known and respected in the construction industry for their pristine reputation, operating across Sydney NSW and delivering projects across multiple sectors. This firm specialises in the delivery of high-end new build projects including prestige commercial, residential, and industrial. Having an already well established relationship with several high profile clients, this company has secured a number of exciting projects across their specialised sectors. As such, this company is seeking to employ a driven Contracts Administrator with strong aspirations to grow into a Project Manager in the foreseeable future to oversee the delivery of projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Contracts Administrator and emerging Project Manager, you will report to the Project Director. You will work collaboratively with the site and project team to deliver multiple projects across Sydney NSW, right from the design stages through to completion. These projects range from $10M - $30M across a number of specialised sectors. You will liaise with the client and the project team to ensure that the project is delivered to a high standard.
- Manage project design
- Service coordination
- Cost control
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline is preferable
- Proven record as a Site/Contracts Administrator
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This company boasts a culture that promotes inclusion, fairness, recognition, and supportive style management that brings out the very best in their employees. As such, this company is seen as an employer of choice with excellent staff retention and longevity. Love the work that you do and the environment you work in!
- Generous flexibility surrounding hours
- Attractive and competitive salary package
- Excellent platform for professional career development
- Stable and secure permanent opportunity with a strong pipeline of work
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
- A positive work-life balance
- Numerous employee wellbeing & benefits initiatives
- Company seen as an employer of choice
- Fantastic induction program and endless support
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply” or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email