|Job title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Industry:||Contracts Administration Construction|
|Salary||$130K - $145K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Healthy project pipeline, offering career stability
- Manage diverse contracts to enhance for CV
- Structured career progression pathway to Project Manager
About the Company.
An award-winning local builder/developer, with a big presence within Canberra. This company has successfully delivered numerous unique and award-winning commercial projects valued between $10M and $50M. Due to their recent acquisition of landmark projects, this company is seeking an experienced and driven Contracts Administrator to join their dynamic team.
About the Position.
We are looking for an experienced Contacts Administrator to join a highly reputable company and to work within a collaborative team. Work alongside experienced Project Managers, Contract Managers, and leadership team. This is an opportunity to work on a range of projects while supporting the project team on delivering high-end builds.
- Progress claims, variations, RFI’s
- Establish valuable relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Review and negotiate subcontract terms
- Prepare accurate and transparent Project Management reports
Skills & Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or similar
- Ability to organise, communicate and display good time management skills
- Capable of building strong work relationships with external clients, stakeholders
- Proven Contracts Administration experience
A positive company culture and team cohesion is at the heart of what they do. The dynamic team boast about the supportive and collaborative work environment. The team is described as outgoing, passionate, and diverse, which has led to a positive working environment. A strong emphasis is a placed-on employee development, with regular training provided.
- A generous and above market salary
- Stability due to strong pipeline of new projects
- Variety of projects to work on across all sectors of construction
How to Apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.