|Job title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Industry:||Contracts Administration Construction|
|Salary||$115K - $130K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Enjoy a 5-day work week, offering work/life balance
- Tailored training program for career progression into Project Management
- Strong project pipeline – opportunity to diversify your skill set
About the Company.
A well-established builder in Canberra for over 15 years, Specialising in Commercial and Residential projects are looking for someone to join their commercial division. Renowned for their successful delivery of Commercial and residential projects valued between $500K to $15M, this company has come the preferred supplier for many of their clients.
About the Position.
As a Contracts Administrator, you will be working directly with the Project Manager. You will have the ability to work on exciting and unique projects valued up to $15M. you will be required to work both autonomously and within a team, with a strong view of Project Management in the future.
- Experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management of similar
- Administer all claims, variations, progress payments and contract correspondence
- Prepare subcontractor packages, scopes, and lettings
Skills & Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or similar
- Ability to organise, communicate and display good time management skills
- Capable of building strong work relationships with external clients, stakeholders
- Proven Contracts Administration experience
This company heavily invests their time in the training and development to their staff to ensure they are continually growing and progressing. Regular team functions are arranged to ensure collaboration, your experience here will always be fun and exciting, whilst focusing on quality work that will grow your skill set.
- Excellent company culture with a focus on employee satisfaction
- Opportunity for professional development ad career progression
- Landmark projects to improve your industry experience and project portfolio
How to Apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.