Contracts Administrator/Junior Project Manager
|Job title:||Contracts Administrator/Junior Project Manager|
|Salary||$130,000 - $160,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Fantastic opportunity for a CA/JPM to join one of Sydney's most reputable builders. Join an experienced team with a very strong pipeline
- Mid tier business with an outstanding reputation
- Tailored career plan to progress into a Project Manager
- Competitive salary package on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well respected boutique construction company is an award winning firm, who speacialises in high-end fitout, refurbishment and new build projects in the hospitality, retail, education, government, commercial and industrial sectors. As a result of their strong presence within the market and strong relationships with several high profile clients, they have secured a strong pipeline of work and are now in need of a CA/JPM.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting directly to the Project Director and working very closely with, you will be responsible for collaborating with the site, design and project team to deliver numerous projects throughout NSW. You will be exposed to the full scope of the project, beginning with the design stages right through to completion, from up to $50M in value. Liaising with the project team, you will ensure the project is being delivered to a company high standard.
- Manage project design
- Service coordination
- Cost control
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated ability working as a Contracts Administrator/Junior Project Manager in a similar capacity
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline is preferable
- Proven experience delivering D&C fitout projects from start to finish or new build projects
- Demonstrate a stable track record with previous employers
This company displays a phenomenal company culture, which is demonstrated through their excellent retention rates. Their genuine care for their employees ensures flexibility, multiple employee wellbeing and initiatives, working from home arrangements and an excellent platform for career development and rapid promotions.
- Stable and secure permanent opportunity with a strong pipeline of work
- A positive work-life balance
- Fantastic induction program and endless support
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply” or contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email