Contracts Administrator/Junior Project Manager
|Job title:||Contracts Administrator/Junior Project Manager|
|Salary||$120K - $160K+ Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national award winning construction company is well known and respected in the building industry for their stellar reputation operating across Australia and delivering projects across multiple sectors. This firm specialises in the delivery of high-end fitout and refurbishment projects in the commercial, hospitality, retail, industrial, government, and education sectors. Having an already well established relationship with several high profile clients, this company has secured a number of exciting projects across their specialised sectors. As such, this company is seeking to employ a driven Contracts Administrator or Junior Project Manager seeking a leap into Project Management to oversee the delivery of current and upcoming projects from start to finish.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Contracts Administrator/Junior Project Manager, you will report to the Project Director. You will work collaboratively with the site and project team to deliver multiple projects across NSW, right from the design stages through to completion. These projects range from $2M - $30M. You will liaise with the client and the project team to ensure that the project is delivered to a high standard.
- Manage project design
- Service coordination
- Cost control
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline is preferable
- Proven record as a Site/Contracts Administrator/Junior Project Manager or similar
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This company boasts a culture that promotes inclusion, fairness, recognition, and supportive style management that brings out the very best in their employees. As such, this company is seen as an employer of choice with excellent staff retention and longevity. Love the work that you do and the environment you work in!
- Generous flexibility surrounding hours
- Attractive and competitive salary package
- Excellent platform for professional career development
- Stable and secure permanent opportunity with a strong pipeline of work
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
- A positive work-life balance
- Numerous employee wellbeing & benefits initiatives
- Company seen as an employer of choice
- Fantastic induction program and endless support
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply” or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email