|Job title:||Design Architect|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$120,000-$150,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized D&C and family-owned development firm is ramping up within their multi Residential, Commercial and Mixed Use portfolio. This established practice is well connected within the property development sector in NSW and QLD and has a loyal network of repeat clients. They're also known for their close knit and collaborative work environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an existing position and an opportunity for a design focused Architect to work alongside the company Director and assist with the design and delivery on a range of medium density Residential projects (townhouses) and some Mixed Use. You will be responsible for leading the initial design process, coordinating with consultants, while working alongside the Documentation Architect. The position will be effectively 2IC to one of the two very supportive Directors but will be autonomous in nature.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Feasibility, concept design and design development
- Ensure the projects remain profitable through effective budget management
- Liaise with the Documentation Architect and drafting team
- Ensure the documentation packages are produced at a high level
- Mange the services coordination and client communication
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience designing medium density Residential projects
- Possess excellent communication and people management skills
- You are commercially minded with an ability to work well with others
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
This company has a unique culture which can be described as friendly, collaborative and supportive. All divisions regularly integrate and socialise with each other and the leadership team is very proud of their positive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.