|Job title:||Design Architect|
|Salary||$100,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Enjoy working in a boutique, close-knit, design focused team
- Design from initial concept to delivery with an in-house construction team
- Flexible working arrangements for a stable permanent role
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architecture and Project Management company specialises in the design and delivery of turn-key style homes ranging from new builds, major renovations and occasionally alterations and additions. Their projects are bespoke and unique and range in location from Eastern Suburbs, Northern Beaches/North Shore to the Sutherland Shire.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an all-rounder Architect or Senior Architect with experience dealing with projects from end to end, inclusive of DAs and CCs. You will work collaboratively with a close-knit team and have the opportunity for genuine ownership of projects and progression within the company. This role will offer a lot of experience in the early design stages of projects in the residential sector ranging in densities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- DA and CC delivery
- Client engagement and site visits
- Revit documentation at all stages
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and management skills as a Project Architect
- Project experience across all stages having seen projects through to completion
- Revit software experience with Residential and Commercial project exposure
- Ideally a strong ability for detailing and a passion for design excellence
This company enjoys a reputation for both their work and their culture. With a close-knit and collaborative team, they have an outstanding retention rate, and may long-term employees. Progression is always on offer and encouraged, and a light hearted, respectful, inclusive and collaborative environment is at the Director's highest priority at all times!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.