|Job title:||Design Engineer|
|Salary||$60,000 - $75,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Great potential to progress a senior position within the company
- Flexible Working Arrangements - WFH & Flexible Hours
- Become a key member of this supportive and team collaborative work environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large and growing environmental services business is a leader in their industry, with a care for the environment and making it a better and safer place for everyone. This business has seen growth in the form of doubling and tripling in size in the years that have passed and is seeing that growth continue. The business is highly focussed in R&D to provide the best products they can.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting long term opportunity has been made available for a Design Engineer looking to excel their career given the breadth of work within this organisation. You will be required to produce documentation and design work using AutoCAD and Revit predominantly allowing you to expand your skill set as you progress your expertise.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage and design Civil projects using AutoCAD & Revit software
- Manage your own projects
- Liaise with drafters and other stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- 2+ years experience
- Strong project portfolio (including stormwater drainage)
- A very motivated and energetic approach to work
- High proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience in 12D and Civil 3D is Highly regarded
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This business has a very encouraging and approachable team based environment where all employees assist each other in reaching their goals. They have a strong focus on continuous employee development, offering continuous training for their employees. This role will give you the promising opportunity to grow your skills in the industry and fast-track through your preferred career direction.
- Establish yourself with this highly approachable and supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements - Flexible hours and WFH
- Massive growth phase of business allowing staff to grow with the business
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Marcus Cazilieris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.