Development Assessment Officer
|Job title:||Development Assessment Officer|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Between $60+ p/h + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Competitive hourly rate between $60+ p/h + Super
- High potential for contract extension and transition into permanent role
- Flexible working hours and WFH arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Working for your Local Council at the City of Canterbury-Bankstown as a Development Assessment Officer, you will be provided the opportunity to grow your skillset, working on diverse projects. You will be collaborating alongside a group of highly motivated DA Officers, in one of the largest planning teams in NSW.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Ranging in complexity and scale, you will be delivering on developments including residential, commercial, and mixed-use. You will be reporting through the Team Leader DA who will support and mentor you to be a successful planner in your role.
- Development Application Assessment
- Provide technical advice and negotiate on solutions
- Report to the Local Planning Panel in response to DA
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders
- Perform site visits and investigations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Diploma/Degree in Town Planning
- Unrestricted Driver's License
- High level interpersonal and communication skills in stakeholder management
- Demonstrated organisational skills to meet deadlines, with the ability to work autonomously
This organisation encourages collaboration within the team environment and is highly devoted to the development of their employees. You will be part of a team that provides you a sense of stability and longevity.
- Flexible working arrangements leading to a healthier work life balance
- Job stability with busy project pipeline
- Opportunity for career progression within Public Sector
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.