Development Assessment Officer
|Job title:||Development Assessment Officer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Architecture Urban Design & Planning|
|Salary||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Start immediately within this positive and supportive team environment
- Initial 6 month contracts with strong potential for further extension
- Expand on your skills and experience as a DA Officer in a multidisciplinary team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council located on the Lower North Shore of Sydney has a new opportunity for a Development Assessment Officer to join the team on an initial contract basis. You will play a vital role alongside a team of 4 industry professionals within the Development & Planning Team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Providing technical advice
- Assessment of Development Applications (DA's)
- Preparing Council reports and management of key stakeholders
- Conducting of site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree in Civil Engineering (or related)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and autonomously
Be a part of a highly professional team who continuously maintain open working relationships. This team always collaborate and support each other to ensure all objectives are met. The entire team shares a passion for their work and a positive attitude.
- Contract opportunity with a strong potential for extension
- Enjoyable work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Develop your skills and experience working in a fast paced environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email