Development Assessment Planner
|Job title:||Development Assessment Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture Urban Design & Planning|
|Salary||$60 - $70 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements
- 3-6 month contract - potential to extend
- Exceptional mentoring and coaching program
This Local Council located in the heart of Sydney, is seeking to take on board an experienced DA Planner, who is a natural in their flied of expertise. Join a team of positive and likeminded individuals.
As a DA Planner, your role will include assessing DA's, site inspections and providing technical advice to stakeholders. You will manage and focus on residential projects and have a strong understanding of the BCA and EPA.
- Preparation of reports
- Stakeholder management and liaising
- Assessment of DA applications
- Site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Town Planning (or related)
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Prior Local Government experience desirable
You will be joining a vibrant and collaborative team culture and have the ability to work alongside industry professionals. Enjoy having a tailored and exceptional mentoring and coaching program.
- Enjoy having a healthy flexible work life balance
- Join a team positive team culture environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop within your role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.