|Job title:||Development Engineer|
|Salary||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Start in this stable 12 month contract position as a Development Engineer
- Join a fantastic team culture who pride themselves on their positive attitude
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Sydney Local Council has a new opportunity for a Development Engineer to join their team. The team environment is one which is positive, supportive and collaborative. You will play a vital role alongside a team of 4 industry professionals.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Development Engineer you will be reporting to the Senior Coordinator. You will assist with assessing various public domain DAs such as roads, pavements, footpaths as well as kerb & gutter projects. Play a pivotal role in providing expert technical advice and conducting site inspections.
- Providing technical advice
- Conducting site inspections
- Assessment of Development Applications (DA's)
- Managing key internal and external stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree in Civil Engineering (or related)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and autonomously
Be a part of a highly professional team who continuously maintain open working relationships. This team always collaborate and support each other to ensure all objectives are met. The entire team shares a passion for their work and a positive attitude.
- Enjoy employment stability with this long term contract position with potential to apply for permanent vacancies
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Develop your skills and experience working in a fast paced environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.