Director of Nursing
|Job title:||Director of Nursing|
|Salary||$50 - $70 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for a leading public healthcare provider offering services across Aged Care, Sub-Acute, and Urgent Care. This Multi-Purpose Site operates 75 beds across 3 campuses, In addition to the service delivery on campus, the organisation provides additional outreach services to the surrounding communities.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Director of Nursing, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Chief Executive Officer to ensure the highest level of care for all residents. This 10-bed Multi-Purpose Facility cares for patients across the Aged Care and Subacute specialties. Lead a multidisciplinary team of clinicians to provide exemplary care for all residents.
- Develop organisational policies and procedures in accordance with current practices
- Maintain staffing levels and skill mixes across the organisation
- Ensuring the facility is operating within its allocated budget
- Liaising across a multidisciplinary team for all matters related to credentialing and performance matters
- Reporting to the Board on key areas of responsibility
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated management experience across the Aged Care
- Experience with operational and budget management
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work-life balance and provide employees with guidance and support to achieve their personal career goals.
- Fantastic pay rates in line with your experience ($50 - $70 per hour + super)
- Accommodation provided free of charge
- Travel paid for to and from the contract
- Potential opportunities for permanent employment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email