Director of Nursing
|Job title:||Director of Nursing|
|Salary||$50- $70 p/h (dependent on experience) + Super|
|Contact name:||Hasi Weeramanthrie|
- Free accommodation and travel subsidies
- Healthy work life balance
- 3 months locum opportunity with a view for permanency
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a leading healthcare organisation with a comprehensive range of Aged Care services within a 10-bed facility. This Multi-Purpose Site focuses on delivery quality care with secure working environment across all three campuses.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Director of Nursing, you will provide professional leadership in clinical practice, policy and education. This position requires you to contributes to the achievement and maintenance of best practice in a 10 bed Multi-Purpose Facility. You will be supported by the Chief Executive Officer to ensure high level of care is provided.
- Develop policies and procedures in accordance with current practices
- Maintain staffing levels and skill mixes across the organisation
- Ensure the facility is operating within its allocated budget
- Liaise across a multidisciplinary team and management
- Report to the Board on key areas of responsibility
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated management experience across the Aged Care
- Experience with operational and budget management
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
The organisation culture is described by employees as being professional, supportive and social. They provide staff with a brilliant work-life balance, guidance and support to achieve their career goals.
- Accommodation and travel cost paid from contract
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Opportunity to become permanent
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hasi Weeramanthrie on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion