Electrical Design Engineer - Level 3 ASP3
|Job title:||Electrical Design Engineer - Level 3 ASP3|
|Industry:||Engineering Electrical & Electronics|
|Salary||$80,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a quality-driven, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who have been a trusted partner for many clients over the past 20 years. They are specialists across many diverse sectors including transport infrastructure, defence, healthcare and land development. The business employs over 200 people nationally and has a high staff retention rate.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Electrical Group Manager, you'll carry out ASP3 design, working across either new network connections or alterations to existing connections. Project types will vary from subdivisions, property development or land development sites. This position will offer hands-on support and guidance from Directors and Senior Engineers and due to ongoing growth plans, will offer career progression opportunities towards a senior position.
- Design and documentation of ASP3 engineering including OHW, UGW and UG street lighting
- Ensuring designs are compliant and according to Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy, and Essential Energy standards
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders including energy authorities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Level 3/ASP3 certification is desirable
- Previous Level 3 design experience is essential
- Knowledge of NSW utilities
- Familiar with Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy, and Essential Energy standards & designs
- Poles 'n' Wires software experience
- Project experience across either road widening projects, subdivisions, property development or land development sites
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
Employees enjoy working in this company as the culture has a strong focus around learning, personal development and training. The Directors are hands-on with delivering projects, however allow employees opportunities to gain more responsibility and more ownership/autonomy over their work. The environment is team-focused, and employees share knowledge and help each other grow.
- Stable and secure position due to strong project pipeline
- Mentorship and training from skilled Engineers
- Work from home flexibility
- Competitive salary with reviews
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.