|Job title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Engineering Electrical & Electronics|
|Salary||$50 - $60 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
- Immediate contract opportunity
- Convenient North Sydney location near public transport
- Confirmed project pipeline for the rest of 2021.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a global engineering consultancy, our client is passionate about providing solutions that improve the value, reliability and efficiency of our clients’ projects, and the broader built environment. The Building Services division delivers projects across many sectors including healthcare, hotel, education, mixed-use commercial, residential, and aged care.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will ensure best engineering practices and processes are followed while working with a range of stakeholders and providing construction support to the Project Managers to meet the design objectives and requirements.
- Identify safety risks through contemporary Safety in Design methods, ensuring legislative compliance
- Estimate design and lighting calculations using PowerCAD, Dialux and AGi32
- Create design release documentation in the Product Documentation Systems
- Work closely with the project manager to ensure drawings are delivered on time and within budget
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Proficiency in PowerCAD, Dialux and AGi32
- Proven experience, (ideally 3-5 years) across aged care, mixed-use, commercial projects, and residential projects
- Strong problem solving, technical, math and science skills
- Be fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication
Our client embodies the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects. Talented individuals look to join our client because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects across international locations.
- Immediate start, September 2021
- North Sydney location, close to public transport
- Strong opportunity for permanent employment based on great performance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse projects covering many sectors
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timi Oladeinde on (02) 9231 4999 or Toladeinde@ivorygroup.com.au for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email