|Job title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$80,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a reputable, multi-disciplinary Building Services engineering consultancy. They are specialists in delivering projects across many sectors including healthcare, residential, education, government, mixed-use, and commercial.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working in a team, you will focus on designing Electrical systems for various projects. This role offers the opportunity to be involved in project management. As you progress, you will have the ability to take on additional responsibilities.
- Electrical services design and calculations
- Collaborate with Engineers and Drafters
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Support Junior Engineers
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Software experience in Dialux, AGI 32, Powerpac and Revit (desirable)
- Lighting, power, security and communications design experience (desirable)
- Familiar with the NCC and design standards
Employees enjoy working in this company as they are provided with support, training, and mentorship. All staff members have opportunities to gain more responsibility and to progress in the company.
- Clear pathway for career progression
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
- Access to mentorship and training
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion