Electrical Revit Drafter
|Job title:||Electrical Revit Drafter|
|Salary||$80k-$95k + Super|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Progress with a tailored development plan
- Receive Support from the team in this close-knit environment
- Gain exposure to the wider scope in the electrical space
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This growing electrical contractor company prides themselves on providing a supportive and close-knit environment. The growth this company is seeing now will open opportunities for the people with in the business to grow and develop alongside the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role will require you to take ownership of the documentation and drafting of a range of projects in Revit. You will be working alongside a team of competent and professional engineers and drafters, ensuring that you will have support if required.
- Manage the drafting of electrical services
- Utilise Revit MEP and AutoCAD
- Evaluate plans and progress to ensure compatibility with building regulations
- Regular involvement in Electrical services documentation
- Interaction with clients and other business stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Engineering would be advantageous
- Technical proficiency in Revit MEP
- Experience in AutoCAD is beneficial
- Time management and strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a team-based approach
CULTURE & BENEFITS.
- Opportunities to grow into senior roles with support from management
- Great collaborative environment and job security
- Expand your ability and skills in the Electrical industry
- Ongoing upskilling through Training and development
Top of Form
Click on 'Apply for this job’ or contact Marcus Cazilieris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Bottom of Form