|Industry:||Engineering Electrical & Electronics|
|Salary||$70,000 -$100,000 incl. Super|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Fantastic Supportive Environment, Work-life Balance and Flexibility
- Develop your skills with an Industry Leader & Industry Leading Training
- Grow your career with Development & Leadership Opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This growing contractor has earned a strong reputation with their constant professionalism and quality of work. They are looking to grow their team to help them out with their projects with an experienced Electrician. With large projects across Sydney and NSW, there has never been a better time to join the team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be joining this electrical contractor as an Electrician who will assist with electrical work for their projects in Sydney. You will be reporting to the lead electrician and working on ongoing projects across Sydney and NSW.
- Terminating cables
- Rough in and fit outs
- Installation of appliances
- Preventative electrical maintenance work
- Reactive and break down maintenance task
- Repair, fault find and minor installs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- NSW Electrician License not essential
- Australian Trade Qualifications in Electrotechnology or similar
- Experience in retail and residential work (preferred)
- Driver’s license (preferred)
You will be joining an Electrical company where your hard work will be rewarded with opportunities (Like a chance in leadership roles). As a team-orientated company, you will be encouraged to develop both technically and personally with the support from your team.
- Great Stability with Support from Management
- Opportunity to Progress into Leadership Position
- Great Work Life Balance
- Collaborative Environment & Outstanding Business Culture
- Surely Boost your CV with this Market Leading Contractor
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job’ or contact Marcus Cazilieris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email