|Job title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Salary||$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Immediate start for an Engineering Surveyor in a Local Council
- Boost your resume and gain new skills during this 6-12 month contract
- Join a positive team environment and enjoy a healthy work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Surveyor to join a leading Local Council in the southern Sydney area. Join a team on an initial 6-12 month contract with an opportunity be extended due to a strong project pipeline.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Engineer Surveyor you will be reporting to the Team Leader of Survey Services and will working alongside a positive and proactive team. You will play a key roole in efficiently planning survey activities, collating survey search information, supervising staff resources, collecting, processing and presenting survey data. responsible for maintaining registration, conducting surveys, maintaining survey records, assisting with topographic surveys and civil design.
- Carry out, process and review field surveys
- Perform survey calculations and reductions
- Prepare reports, survey plans and images
- Coordinate the drafting using AutoCAD
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Surveying, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Survey experience including cadastral, topographic, engineering and hydrographic
- Prior experience in using Trimble total stations as well as Magnet & Civil3D software
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
Join a positive and cooperative team that is driven and solutions-oriented. There is a strong level of team ethic, which will enable you to flourish within this supportive environment. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged through flexible working arrangements.
- Initial 6-12 month contract with the opportunity for extension
- Work in a flexible working environment ensuring a work-life balance
- Develop both personally and professionally through training and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.