|Job title:||Experienced Graduate|
|Salary||$80,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Carolina Guillen|
- Exposure to Educational and Health projects
- Enjoy being part of a collaborative and collective team
- Get support with registration
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multi-disciplinary national design studio participates in a variety of Residential, Commercial, Educational, Health and Hospitality projects. They are well established in the industry and are known for their collective and collaborative work. They offer support to get registered and exposure to all stages of the architectural process.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Play a pivotal role in assisting the firm’s growth while becoming an expert in the industry. You will have exposure to all stages of Health or Educational projects. Work alongside an extremely driven, supportive and collaborative team. This position is immediate and offers personal and professional career development.
- Be part of client meetings
- Produce high quality pre construction documentation
- Contribute to elevations, sections, and post construction documentation
- Coordinate with contractors and consultants
- Have exposure to all stages of exciting projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong Revit skills with practical studio experience
- 4 to 6 years’ experience on mid to large scale projects
- Educational or Health experience preferred
- A passion for design and drive for excellence
This studio is driven by excellence, cooperation, and support; they not only have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their flexible work culture. They assist their graduates with registration and offer career progression plans.
- Get support for registration in NSW
- Gain mentorship from reputable industry professionals
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements
- Work in a collaborative environment
- Take advantage of a clear career progression plans
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carolina Guillen on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please send an email to email@example.com or contact Carolina Guillen on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.